Holistic Health and Wellness Care
Specializing in PILATES & MASSAGE THERAPY
Through a variety of Modalities, the goal at Kheya is to help each Client become Healthier and Maintain their Well being while Experiencing Rejuvenation as a Whole Person.
We are now OPEN!
With limited hours, we have cautiously started to see clients again after being closed since March.
We want to assure our clients that we are taking extended efforts to clean facilities and maintain procedures to ensure client safety and disease prevention.
Such measures include:
- STAGGERING SESSIONS: Clients will be spaced out to prevent crowding in reception area.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: 6 feet of space between all people at the facility is required.
- FACE MASKS: Disposable masks will be provided in reception area but please try to bring your own.
- CLEANING: Ample time between each client to disinfect the facility will be taken.
- APPOINTMENT ONLY: Pre-scheduled appointments are required.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: Please check prior to attending your appointment.
- PILATES SESSIONS: We are encouraging our clients to wear non-slip grip socks (available for purchase HERE) and use their own private handles (available for purchase HERE). Studio handles will be disinfected after each use and gloves will be provided.
- PRE-SESSION HEALTH INTAKE FORM: Fill out before coming to your appointment and stay home if you have answered "Yes" to any of the questions or are not feeling well.
If you’d like to request an appointment or have questions, just click on the "Contact Info" page and fill out your information and message. You will receive a call back or email for appointment availability and also answer any questions you might have.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.