Welcome to KHEYA!
"Kheya" ~ Aramaic ~ to have New Life in Body, Soul & Spirit
Welcome! I’m Dee Zilliox and I my passion and expertise include Pilates, the CoreAlign repertoire and Medical Massage Therapy.
During this phase of life, I am focused on helping women, particularly moms with littles. My studio is in my home and I hope to make a way for those moms out there who can’t get to the gym and need a little encouragement to get moving.
Many women need help accessing their core after having a baby and I would love to help with that…bring your littles along!
- Connects your mind and body through improved and focused breathing.
- Uses functional movement with an emphasis on core stabilization.
- Helps you gain whole body strength, become more flexible, feel more grounded and taller.
- Benefits someone rehabbing from injury.
- Can be modified to fit the needs of anyone, regardless of age, gender, level of function or fitness.
- An apparatus used to improve whole body function in an upright position.
- It works to create synergy in your upper and lower parts of the body.
- Helps you gain and maintain upright balance, improve your gait in walking and running.
- Can correct dysfunctional movement habits that may be causing pain or weakness.
With a Medical Massage Therapy background, my customized workouts can be enhanced with hands on
- muscle and fascia release
- strain-counterstrain techniques
- joint mobilization and muscle energy techniques
This allows for proper postural alignment and movement that is more at ease, economic and efficient.
Thanks for visiting and hope to connect with you!